- A graduate degree from any department.
- ALES document with a minumum score of 55.
- Provide licence of proficiency in a foreign language; in English, French or German:
a. either taken from the Foreign Languages Department of Ege University after receiving a score of 70/100 from the proficiency test performed by the same department,
b. or, exemption from the foreign language test may be possible when the applicant provides below mentioned certificates:
• Central Foreign Language Test for Officials (KPDS), or Combined Universities Language Test (ÜDS) with a minimum score of 50, Licence of proficiency of foreign language test conducted by Foreign Languages Department of Ege University within last three years.
• Certificate of English Proficiency (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 477 (a score of 153 in the new format), Cambridge First Certificate in English (FCE) with a minimum of C grade, or International English language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum of 5.5 grades obtained within the last three years.
• For French, Certificat Europeen de Français Language Etrangere (CEFLE) obtained within the last three years.
• For German, Zertifikat Deutsch als Fremdsprache (ZDF) obtained within the last three years.